West Mercia Fire and Rescue Governance Consultation
Closing date: 11th Sept 2017
Selective Licensing Consultation
Telford & Wrekin Council is seeking people’s views on a proposed five year Selective Licensing scheme which would require all private sector landlords and letting agents in parts of Hadley and Leegomery, Malinslee and Hollinswood, Brookside and Sutton Hill and Woodside to be licensed and comply with a number of conditions.
Closing date: 21st Aug 2017
Telford & Wrekin Council
Join the Community Panel.
Environment & Transport Action Group
Have your say by joining this action group or report any concerns you have about your local area and local public transport services including roads, footpaths and lighting.
#PRH4Me Princess Royal Hospital
Health chiefs will soon make decisions on the future of services at both the PRH and Royal Shrewsbury hospitals, and the #PRH4Me campaign aims to help people in and around Telford and Wrekin to come together to show their support for the PRH.
Support the campaign for subtitles!
Action for Hearing Loss
Healthwatch Telford & Wrekin
– let them know your views and experiences with local health and care services
Subscribe to the NHS Future Fit mailing list
– Keep you up-to-date with developments
– receive details of events
– listen to the needs and experiences of local people and feed these back to the
programme board for consideration when planning for future services
– be kept up to date with information about consultations and how to take part.